Final Product What You'll Be Creating
In this tutorial we are going to create from start to finish an interesting short four shot ad cut for a fake energy drink “Envato Energy”. This will give you some guidance on how to create something similar for a real life project.
You will get an idea of what is involved in creating a high impact ad as we work through the entire workflow from Modeling the energy drink can in 3D Studio Max, to Texturing and Rendering it in Cinema 4D. Finally you’ll learn how to combine the elements and compositing everything together in After Effects.
A Tuts+ Premium membership gives you access to over 700 exclusive in-depth tutorials from industry professionals, in addition you’ll also gain access to source files, top selling e-books, courses and member only forums. With new content added weekly from Aetuts+, PSDtuts+, Vectortuts+, Nettuts+, Audiotuts+, Activetuts+, and Phototuts+, there’s always something new to learn. Take the Tour or Join Today.
Access These & Other Great Tutorials With Your Tuts+ Membership:
- Building A Complete Human Character Rig In Maya
- Building A Complete Human Facial Rig In Maya
- Creating Realistic Large Scale Smoke Plumes In 3D Studio Max With FumeFX
- Achieving 3D Realism: Reception Area Render With 3D Studio Max & V-Ray
- Create And Composite An Inverted 3D Windows 7 Screen Using PFTrack, Maya & After Effects
- Create A Bumper Animation Of The ESPN Logo In Cinema 4D
- Digital Matte Painting And Projection Basics: From Photoshop To Maya To Nuke
- Facial Animation With Morph Targets In Cinema 4D
Don’t miss more CG Premium tutorials and content packs, published weekly – subscribe to Cgtuts+ by RSS.