Final Product What You'll Be Creating
In the third and final part of Soni Kumari’s exceptional facial rigging tutorial for Maya, we’ll pick up from where we left off in part two and finish building the character’s facial GUI (graphic user interface.) At the end of this chapter you’ll have a fully functional facial rig capable of a robust set of expressions and a easy to use interface, allowing you to animate with ease.
This tutorial is a companion piece to author Soni Kumari’s previous premium series covering the creation of a complete human character rig. Building a face rig suitable for animation is one of the more challenging aspects of character creation, this series will walk you through the entire process from start to finish and give you a detailed, in-depth lesson on what it takes to build a intuitive and animation friendly facial rig from scratch!
A Tuts+ Premium membership gives you access to over 700 exclusive in-depth tutorials from industry professionals, in addition you’ll also gain access to source files, top selling e-books, courses and member only forums. With new content added weekly from Aetuts+, PSDtuts+, Vectortuts+, Nettuts+, Audiotuts+, Activetuts+, and Phototuts+, there’s always something new to learn. Take the Tour or Join Today.
- Rigging A Voodoo Doll Character In Maya Using Setup Machine & Face Machine
- Reverse Foot Lock & IK/FK Switch In Maya
- Effectively use Constraints to Rig Non-Spherical Eyes in Maya
- Rigging a Cartoon Bottle using Maya
- Rigging And Steering A Simple Car In Cinema 4D R12
- Build an Advanced Drifting Car Rig in 3ds Max
Access These & Other Great Tutorials With Your Tuts+ Membership:
- Creating Realistic Large Scale Smoke Plumes In 3D Studio Max With FumeFX
- Achieving 3D Realism: Reception Area Render With 3D Studio Max & V-Ray
- Create And Composite An Inverted 3D Windows 7 Screen Using PFTrack, Maya & After Effects
- Create A Bumper Animation Of The ESPN Logo In Cinema 4D
- Digital Matte Painting And Projection Basics: From Photoshop To Maya To Nuke
- Facial Animation With Morph Targets In Cinema 4D
Don’t miss more CG Premium tutorials and content packs, published weekly – subscribe to Cgtuts+ by RSS.