Final Product What You'll Be Creating
Today we’re bringing you the second part of the Building A Complete Human Character Rig In Maya Tuts+ premium tutorial series that teaches you how to construct a complex, fully realized character rig using Maya’s built in tool set. Author Soni Kumari will walk you through the entire process from start to finish and give you a detailed, in-depth lesson on what it takes to build a intuitive rig from scratch.
Through-out the project you’ll learn how to construct the rig, skin your character and setup controllers for each body part. In this part you’ll learn how to setup IK and Spline IK with Cluster deformers. By the end of this tutorial you will be able to use IK and Spline IK in your Character Rigging projects. Log in or Join Now to get started!
A Tuts+ Premium membership gives you access to over 700 exclusive in-depth tutorials from industry professionals, in addition you’ll also gain access to source files, top selling e-books, courses and member only forums. With new content added weekly from Aetuts+, PSDtuts+, Vectortuts+, Nettuts+, Audiotuts+, Activetuts+, and Phototuts+, there’s always something new to learn. Take the Tour or Join Today.
Access These & Other Great Tutorials With Your Tuts+ Membership:
- Creating Realistic Large Scale Smoke Plumes In 3D Studio Max With FumeFX
- Achieving 3D Realism: Reception Area Render With 3D Studio Max & V-Ray
- Create And Composite An Inverted 3D Windows 7 Screen Using PFTrack, Maya & After Effects
- Create A Bumper Animation Of The ESPN Logo In Cinema 4D
- Digital Matte Painting And Projection Basics: From Photoshop To Maya To Nuke
- Facial Animation With Morph Targets In Cinema 4D
Don’t miss more CG Premium tutorials and content packs, published weekly – subscribe to Cgtuts+ by RSS.