Final Product What You'll Be Creating
Today we’re bringing you the sixth and final part of the Complete Human Character Rig series where you’ve been learning how to construct a complex, fully realized character rig using Maya’s built in tool set. In the final part, you’ll learn about finalizing Global Control and complete Skinning of the character to finish this advanced rig!
A Tuts+ Premium membership gives you access to over 700 exclusive in-depth tutorials from industry professionals, in addition you’ll also gain access to source files, top selling e-books, courses and member only forums. With new content added weekly from Aetuts+, PSDtuts+, Vectortuts+, Nettuts+, Audiotuts+, Activetuts+, and Phototuts+, there’s always something new to learn. Take the Tour or Join Today.
Access These & Other Great Tutorials With Your Tuts+ Membership:
- Creating Realistic Large Scale Smoke Plumes In 3D Studio Max With FumeFX
- Achieving 3D Realism: Reception Area Render With 3D Studio Max & V-Ray
- Create And Composite An Inverted 3D Windows 7 Screen Using PFTrack, Maya & After Effects
- Create A Bumper Animation Of The ESPN Logo In Cinema 4D
- Digital Matte Painting And Projection Basics: From Photoshop To Maya To Nuke
- Facial Animation With Morph Targets In Cinema 4D
Don’t miss more CG Premium tutorials and content packs, published weekly – subscribe to Cgtuts+ by RSS.