Final Product What You'll Be Creating
In this Tuts+ Premium tutorial, you’ll learn how to harness the power of FumeFX to create realistic large scale smoke plumes. You’ll also get an in-depth overview of many of FumeFX’s features and capabilities and learn some tips on dealing with high resolution, CPU intensive simulations. This is a fantastic project for both new and experienced FumeFX users, and those interested in getting more believability out of their simulations.
One of the most powerful plugins available for 3D Studio Max, Sitni Sati’s FumeFX is a fluid dynamic based simulation system used for the creation of ultra realistic smoke and fire effects for use in feature films, video game cinematics or anywhere else that requires believable computer generated fire or smoke. Log in or Join Now to get started!
A Tuts+ Premium membership gives you access to over 700 exclusive in-depth tutorials from industry professionals, in addition you’ll also gain access to source files, top selling e-books, courses and member only forums. With new content added weekly from Aetuts+, PSDtuts+, Vectortuts+, Nettuts+, Audiotuts+, Activetuts+, and Phototuts+, there’s always something new to learn. Take the Tour or Join Today.
Access These & Other Great Tutorials With Your Tuts+ Membership:
- 12 HD Smoke Plume Simulations and Compositing Tutorial
- Achieving 3D Realism: Reception Area Render With 3D Studio Max & V-Ray
- Create And Composite An Inverted 3D Windows 7 Screen Using PFTrack, Maya & After Effects
- Create A Bumper Animation Of The ESPN Logo In Cinema 4D
- Digital Matte Painting And Projection Basics: From Photoshop To Maya To Nuke
- Facial Animation With Morph Targets In Cinema 4D