Final Product What You'll Be Creating
Chandan Kumar is back once again with another awesome tutorial showing you how to create an audio driven text animation in 3D Studio Max using controllers. While complex in appearance, this effect can be achieved quite easily using Max’s built-in toolset, with no need for additional software or expensive plugins!
Note: click the ‘Monitor’ icon to view tutorial in full-screen HD.
- Animate a Stylized Musical Motion Graphic with Maya and After Effects
- How to Create a Dancing Particle Effect using 3ds Max and Thinking Particles
Also Check Out These Other Related Tutorials From Aetuts+
- Using Trapcode Soundkeys With Cinema 4D – Tuts+ Premium
- Creating An Audio Visualization: Liquid Sphere with Form
- A Funky Introduction To SoundKeys – A Celebration Of Color
- A Beautiful Ripple Using Form’s Audio React