Final Product What You'll Be Creating
Today we’re bringing you the third chapter in Soni Kumari’s exceptional Human Rigging tutorial series for 3D Studio Max. In this lesson, you’ll continue building the rig and learn how to create the character’s spine and upper body controls.
Throughout this series author Soni Kumari will walk you through the entire process of constructing a fully realized character rig from scratch using Max’s proprietary toolset. Over the course of the project Soni will give you a series of in-depth lessons, working towards building a intuitive, animation friendly character rig from the ground up. If you’ve always wanted to learn how rig but didn’t know where to start, this series is for you.
A Tuts+ Premium membership gives you access to over 700 exclusive in-depth tutorials from industry professionals, in addition you’ll also gain access to source files, top selling e-books, courses and member only forums. With new content added weekly from Aetuts+, PSDtuts+, Vectortuts+, Nettuts+, Audiotuts+, Activetuts+, and Phototuts+, there’s always something new to learn. Take the Tour or Join Today.
Access These & Other Great Tutorials With Your Tuts+ Membership:
- Building A Complete Human Character Rig In Maya
- Building A Complete Human Facial Rig In Maya
- Creating Realistic Large Scale Smoke Plumes In 3D Studio Max With FumeFX
- Achieving 3D Realism: Reception Area Render With 3D Studio Max & V-Ray
- Create And Composite An Inverted 3D Windows 7 Screen Using PFTrack, Maya & After Effects
- Create A Bumper Animation Of The ESPN Logo In Cinema 4D
- Digital Matte Painting And Projection Basics: From Photoshop To Maya To Nuke
- Facial Animation With Morph Targets In Cinema 4D